GreatBanc Trust Company is nationally recognized as a highly skilled independent trustee specializing in employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs), as well as a provider of comprehensive personal trust and investment management services to individuals, endowments, and corporations. For more information, please visit our website at www.greatbanctrust.com.
As a premier provider of trust services, we are seeking a Trust Administrator to become an integral member of our Qualified Retirement Plans team in our Lisle, Illinois office. Responsibilities include:
- Reconciling share balances held by various trust accounts and prepare the required trust accounting system entries;
- Processing employee benefit distributions as requested by clients and/or Account Managers;
- Posting routine receipts and disbursements;
- Serving as lead for responding to 1099R inquiries during tax season;
- Documenting the receipt of financial reports from clients on a periodic basis;
- Composing routine correspondence to clients and other professionals;
- Performing monthly account reviews.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Top consideration will be given to candidates that possess a bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field. Experience in administering employee benefit plans desired but not required. Proficiency in MS Office a must.
Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits include medical, dental and life insurance as well as participation in the Company’s Retirement Plan.